I love my house to be clean and orderly
But (of course there is a but right?)
I don’t want to spend my entire day cleaning!
This is what I’ve learned to do to make my weekly cleaning go quickly and smoothly.
My bed is already made, that’s the first thing I do in the morning…well after I have my cup of coffee 🙂
- Clean the kitchen first…I always find it much easier at the end of my cleaning routine if the kitchen is already done.
- Stay focused on the task! (another words, no checking email and social media a gazillion times 🙂 )
- Play music you love. (I happen to love classical piano music – it works for me!)
Now we are getting to the nitty gritty…
- Go through the house with a garbage bag and collect all the trash. The only thing I don’t collect at this point is trash from the bathrooms. Why? When I clean the bathrooms I don’t want to fill the empty trash any cleaning discards.
- Pick things up and put them away
- Gather the dirty laundry – put it in the laundry room
- Dust the House
- Clean the Bathrooms
- Wash the Floors
Now that I’m all finished cleaning, I can relax with a cup of coffee in a nice clean and welcoming home.
Simply Living, Simple Cleaning.
From Us to You