The thing about having a dinner party is this.
There is no wrong way…the bottom line is you just wanna have fun right?
Impromptu or planned a get together is a time that you want to enjoy with friends or family!
Today I’m going to share an appetizer you can make; throw in the freezer and pull out for the impromptu or planned get together.
The Ingredients needed are simple.
- Pizza Dough – purchased or homemade
- About a cup or so of seasoned ground beef (I used the Shepherd’s Pie mix that I set aside last week)
- Small amount of cooked broccoli chopped small
- Cheese cut into cubes- I used Monterrey Jack, but you could use any cheese that you like
You’ll also need a Mini Muffin Tin,
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray
- Steam broccoli. Let it cool and chop into small pieces
- Brown and season the ground beef if you haven’t already
- Roll out the pizza dough to about 1/4
- Cut it into squares and fit it into a prepared mini muffin Tin
- Add a small amount of browned meat, broccoli, and top with a cube or 2 of cheese
- Pull sides of dough up and over filling, pinch at top.
- *Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool and freeze
- When ready to serve, Bring to room temperature
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 – 10 minutes
If you are serving right away, bake for 25 – 30 minutes – until dough is golden brown.
Simply Living, Simple Entertaining
From Us to You