While I’m grappling with my personal spring cleaning….aka a detox/cleanse.
I’m also beginning the daunting task of spring cleaning the house.
It’s overwhelming, but well worth the effort when complete.
Like a detox, just take it one day at a time – You will survive it
Take spring cleaning one task at a time.
I begin with all the windows.
I plan on about 4 a day – That will take me roughly 2 – 3 hours.
When the windows are finished, that’s when I’ll clean each room.
One task at a time, one room at a time.
Until the job is done.
Simply & Joyfully Spring Cleaning…
It’s also Day 3 of my Detox/Cleanse
This morning’s Smoothie was a combination of a liver detox recipe I found with fruit and coconut water.
Spring Cleanse Smoothie
- 11 oz coconut water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seed
- 1 tablespoon flax mea
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 stalks of celery
- a couple of sprigs of parsley
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 10 -12 strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- *optional 1 tsp vanilla
- Pour coconut water in blender
- Add the chia seed and flax meal
- Let stand for 15 minutes or over night
- Wash and prepare fruits and veggies add to blender with maple syrup and vanilla if using. Blend Well
Simply Living a joyful life
From Us to You